1. Safety instructions
This chapter contains information regarding the safety usage of the GPS unit. The device was designed based on the most relevant International regulations regarding safety and compliance.
Internal use only!
Keep away from excessive moisture!
2. About this document
This document contains information related to the usage and extended possibilities of the device. Also it contains electrical and mechanical characteristics of the device.
- GPRS - General Packet Radio Service
- GPS - Global Positioning System
- GSM - Global System for Mobile Communications
- SMS - Short Message Service
- I/O - Input/Output
- TSD - Time, Speed and Distance rally
3. Basic description
miniGPS is a terminal equipment for navigation data collection which transfers the collected datas to the server using the GSM network. This equipment suits well for vehicle real time location and the transmitted information for TSD event timekeeping and live results calculation. Among the datas aquisitioned are the location, speed.
4. Basic characteristics
- Weight: 115g
- GSM/GPRS characteristics:
- Quectel M95 quad band module; GPRS class 12
- Caracteristici GPS characteristics:
- Quectel L76 dual constellation receiver GPS//GLONASS (SBAS WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS,GAGAN)
- Sensibility of -163 dBm
- Voltage supply: 10 - 30V;
- LED for state signaling
5. Environmental conditions
- Storage temperature: -40C - +70C
- Storage moisture: 5 - 95% (no condensable)
- Working temperature: -25C - +50C
6. LED status
- The green LED reflects the GPS state and if the battery is fully charged./li>
- The blue LED shows the GPRS modem state.
- The red LED shows any occured error.